Plumbing Service Agreements
Keep Your Home Safe and Save Money
You’ve trusted us to keep the systems in your home running efficiently for over 30 years; now we make that service even more cost-effective with our Flat Rate Pricing and Planned Service Agreements.
Flat Rate Pricing
Flat Rate Pricing allows us to charge a fixed price for a job, so you will know the cost up-front, before any work is done. The old method of pricing a job was based on time and materials. With our new method, you will know the “bottom line” in advance. You won’t have to worry about “watching the clock,” because even if the job takes longer than you might have expected, it will not cost you a penny more! Flat Rate Pricing becomes, in essence, your price guarantee. So next time you need us, remember – we charge by the job, not by the hour, which saves you money!
Planned Service Agreements
Our Planned Service Agreements provide you with an opportunity to choose from a variety of services that suit your needs. Depending upon the type of plumbing system you have, we can help you decide on the plan that’s right for you. When you pay the one time contract fee, per year, you receive an annual inspection of your home’s equipment at no extra cost and a discount off our flat rate prices on any repairs you might need during that year.
If you would like to read the details and benefits you receive during a Service Agreement Appointment, give us a call!
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
When to Contact an Emergency Plumber in Santa Fe, NM
What are the benefits of a Service Agreement Plan?
- Peace of Mind: Automatic period inspections of your water heater and fixtures keep them operating at peak efficiency. Potential problems can be spotted before they cause trouble.
- Competent Experts At Your Service: A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts looks after and “worries” about your plumbing system and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
- Preferred Treatment: A Service Agreement Plan increases your plumbing reliability, but should you need emergency service, the Plan entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Choice of Visits Per Year: You set the number of Service Agreement Plan calls per year. This will determine the cost of your Plan.
- Repairs: If repairs are needed, Service Agreement Plan customers are entitled to a discount. Customer approval is always sought before proceeding with any repairs.
- Price Protection: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods without notifying you. We charge by the job, not the hour, so you save money.
- Service You Can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
IlsaAkte - Pecos, NM
James Plumbing fixed my boiler quickly and efficiently. James is experienced and trustworthy ~ thank you!
Fast. Efficient. Affordable
Bill - Santa Fe, NM
Called for a broken furnace. Squeezed us into their schedule and arrived quickly. Friendly service. Found the faulty part, replaced it and made recommendations to replace another part before it failed. Definitely recommend.
Knowledgeable , friendly and fairly priced.
John - Santa Fe, NM
One stop plumbing / heating / cooling.
Professional, efficient, knowledgeable EXPERT
Debra - Santa Fe, NM
Jay - Santa Fe, NM
Friendly, knowledgeable, great service! I highly recommend them!
Bruce - Santa Fe, NM
First rank! Smart, helpful, above and beyond...
James is great! Knowledgeable,responsive, reasonable
David - Santa Fe, NM
Came quickly when water heater conked out. Installed tankless unit. Back today to convert two fireplaces to natural gas very happy with results and will have him back in a few weeks during master bath update.
Best in Santa Fe 5 star service
Lee - Santa Fe, NM
Great company they are honest, fast and very reliable.
Great service after hours!
SUSAN - Santa Fe, NM
James came out promptly Wednesday evening after I came home from a trip and discovered I had no hot water. Very much appreciated!
Michele - Santa Fe, NM
Heating service in Santa Fe
Service furnace in Santa Fe
Repair heater , Santa Fe
Repair heater, Santa Fe
Replace glow bar heater, Santa Fe
Leak in Santa Fe
Water leak in Santa Fe
Boiler repairs, Pecos