Plumbing Service Agreements
Keep Your Home Safe and Save Money
You’ve trusted us to keep the systems in your home running efficiently for over 30 years; now we make that service even more cost-effective with our Flat Rate Pricing and Planned Service Agreements.
Flat Rate Pricing
Flat Rate Pricing allows us to charge a fixed price for a job, so you will know the cost up-front, before any work is done. The old method of pricing a job was based on time and materials. With our new method, you will know the “bottom line” in advance. You won’t have to worry about “watching the clock,” because even if the job takes longer than you might have expected, it will not cost you a penny more! Flat Rate Pricing becomes, in essence, your price guarantee. So next time you need us, remember – we charge by the job, not by the hour, which saves you money!
Planned Service Agreements
Our Planned Service Agreements provide you with an opportunity to choose from a variety of services that suit your needs. Depending upon the type of plumbing system you have, we can help you decide on the plan that’s right for you. When you pay the one time contract fee, per year, you receive an annual inspection of your home’s equipment at no extra cost and a discount off our flat rate prices on any repairs you might need during that year.
If you would like to read the details and benefits you receive during a Service Agreement Appointment, give us a call!
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
When to Contact an Emergency Plumber in Santa Fe, NM
What are the benefits of a Service Agreement Plan?
- Peace of Mind: Automatic period inspections of your water heater and fixtures keep them operating at peak efficiency. Potential problems can be spotted before they cause trouble.
- Competent Experts At Your Service: A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts looks after and “worries” about your plumbing system and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
- Preferred Treatment: A Service Agreement Plan increases your plumbing reliability, but should you need emergency service, the Plan entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Choice of Visits Per Year: You set the number of Service Agreement Plan calls per year. This will determine the cost of your Plan.
- Repairs: If repairs are needed, Service Agreement Plan customers are entitled to a discount. Customer approval is always sought before proceeding with any repairs.
- Price Protection: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods without notifying you. We charge by the job, not the hour, so you save money.
- Service You Can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
Kimberly - Santa Fe, NM
We recently had a new combination boiler system installed and the original contractor that installed the system would not come back to complete the work properly. James Plumbing took care of us promptly for a fair price. Will certainly use James Plumbing for our mechanical needs.
Isaac provides Excellent service!!! 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅
Suzanne - Santa Fe, NM
Brian - Santa Fe, NM
Fixed the problem, very professional and friendly
Excellent and Friendly staff
Valerie - Santa Fe, NM
Issac Martinez provided excellent and friendly service. He also provided other additional ideas for future services. I definitely would recommend James plumbing and heating.
Andrea - Santa Fe, NM
The staff was willing to work all day on a Saturday to make sure our family had heat!
Professional Efficient Service
Dal - Santa Fe, NM
James Plumbing did a new boiler install for us. The price was right and the install was done when promised, quickly, and with no problems. James and Isaac both are very professional and courteous.
Judith - Santa Fe, NM
On a very busy day when he was booked solid and I had no appointment, James came by to check on my radiant heat, which I thought had gone out. He spent about 15 minutes checking the three zones and told me they were all working fine. There was no charge for the service call. He was courteous and thoughtful. I would recommend him to anyone.
On time, communicated well, left area clean
Marilyn - Santa Fe, NM
Bill - Santa Fe, NM
Solved a long time problem with shower water temperature
Jeff - Santa Fe, NM
James and Isaac are my go-to guys for anything/everything plumbing and AC related. Fast, professional and good guys. I appreciate knowing them.
Replace water heater in Santa Fe
Roof top heating and cooling repairs, Santa Fe
Install kitchen faucet in Santa Fe
Boiler repairs , Santa Fe
Repair water heater in Santa Fe
Sewer line replacement in Santa Fe
Drain line service, Santa Fe
Gas wait , Santa Fe
Gas stove repairs
Main sewer backing up in Santa Fe