Plumbing Service Agreements
Keep Your Home Safe and Save Money
You’ve trusted us to keep the systems in your home running efficiently for over 30 years; now we make that service even more cost-effective with our Flat Rate Pricing and Planned Service Agreements.
Flat Rate Pricing
Flat Rate Pricing allows us to charge a fixed price for a job, so you will know the cost up-front, before any work is done. The old method of pricing a job was based on time and materials. With our new method, you will know the “bottom line” in advance. You won’t have to worry about “watching the clock,” because even if the job takes longer than you might have expected, it will not cost you a penny more! Flat Rate Pricing becomes, in essence, your price guarantee. So next time you need us, remember – we charge by the job, not by the hour, which saves you money!
Planned Service Agreements
Our Planned Service Agreements provide you with an opportunity to choose from a variety of services that suit your needs. Depending upon the type of plumbing system you have, we can help you decide on the plan that’s right for you. When you pay the one time contract fee, per year, you receive an annual inspection of your home’s equipment at no extra cost and a discount off our flat rate prices on any repairs you might need during that year.
If you would like to read the details and benefits you receive during a Service Agreement Appointment, give us a call!
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
When to Contact an Emergency Plumber in Santa Fe, NM
What are the benefits of a Service Agreement Plan?
- Peace of Mind: Automatic period inspections of your water heater and fixtures keep them operating at peak efficiency. Potential problems can be spotted before they cause trouble.
- Competent Experts At Your Service: A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts looks after and “worries” about your plumbing system and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
- Preferred Treatment: A Service Agreement Plan increases your plumbing reliability, but should you need emergency service, the Plan entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Choice of Visits Per Year: You set the number of Service Agreement Plan calls per year. This will determine the cost of your Plan.
- Repairs: If repairs are needed, Service Agreement Plan customers are entitled to a discount. Customer approval is always sought before proceeding with any repairs.
- Price Protection: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods without notifying you. We charge by the job, not the hour, so you save money.
- Service You Can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
Fixed the problem
MJP - Santa Fe, NM
Needed water heater recirculating pump on brand new tankless . These guys said the pump was already there, just needed a part. Previous plumber wanted to sell me the entire new system. These guys were honest and got the job done. Educated me on the app on how to run my new pump. Completely satisfied with their work
Richardscheinin - Santa Fe, NM
James Plumbing does a great job - always friendly and efficient. Nice guys. Real pros. I trust them.
Lise - Santa Fe, NM
Dominic diagnosed my plumbing problem right away and fixed it within the promised time frame. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable, arrived on time, and cleaned up after. I paid with a charge card and had the invoice emailed to me. Great Service!
Great service, professional workmanship, polite workers.
Davidhoff - Santa Fe, NM
Professional, Friendly Service.
Rebecca - Santa Fe, NM
Isaac was so professional and friendly. He explained and showed me everything that needed to be done. Their prices were reasonable and fair. I will use their services again and will recommend them to friends and family.
Friendly and Thorough
Gabrielle - Santa Fe, NM
I was very pleased with Dominic’s willingness to listen to my concerns and investigate the situation. He did a quick and complete repair with grace. Thank you Dominic and James’ Plumbing.
Saved us $19,000
Pam - Santa Fe, NM
So grateful Issac was able to come over on short notice to give us his assessment of a bad leak in our utility room. Another plumbing company told us we needed a new boiler (which we didn’t) and quoted $10-$22k depending on which boiler and waterheating system we went with. Issac fixed everything same day - we have hot water again and have several weak points in the system repaired for a tiny fraction of what the other company quoted. So glad I got a second opinion!
Pat - Santa Fe, NM
I have had a leaky faucet for over a year, decided call James Plumbing this morning. Dominic and Thomas arrived at noon to fix the faucet. These young men were very knowledgeable and replaced the faucet. They found my drain pipe leaked also (I suspected that) and they replaced it too. Thank you Dominic and Thomas for a job well done.
Kristy - Santa Fe, NM
Service was timely and efficient. Thomas was very knowledgeable.
Great service all around
Claire - Santa Fe, NM
Isaac and Thomas completed our job in a short amount of time and were very professional. At the completion of the job, Isaac troubleshooted an issue that could occur with our boiler. He even had the part on hand, and replaced the part, saving us another service call in the future. All in all, a great job by both Isaac and Thomas! We will definitely continue to use James Plumbing for our plumbing needs.
Installed 3 boilers and water heater
Installed cross over tee and new filter for tankless water heater
Unclogged shower drain
Replace sewer line in Santa Fe
Servicing swamp cooler in Santa Fe
Installed new kitchen facet, garbage disposal, and air gap
Flushed out water heater and misc work
Main sewer line backed,unclogged main line
Removed and replaced one kitchen facet
Replace one kitchen facet and miscellaneous work