Plumbing Service Agreements
Keep Your Home Safe and Save Money
You’ve trusted us to keep the systems in your home running efficiently for over 30 years; now we make that service even more cost-effective with our Flat Rate Pricing and Planned Service Agreements.
Flat Rate Pricing
Flat Rate Pricing allows us to charge a fixed price for a job, so you will know the cost up-front, before any work is done. The old method of pricing a job was based on time and materials. With our new method, you will know the “bottom line” in advance. You won’t have to worry about “watching the clock,” because even if the job takes longer than you might have expected, it will not cost you a penny more! Flat Rate Pricing becomes, in essence, your price guarantee. So next time you need us, remember – we charge by the job, not by the hour, which saves you money!
Planned Service Agreements
Our Planned Service Agreements provide you with an opportunity to choose from a variety of services that suit your needs. Depending upon the type of plumbing system you have, we can help you decide on the plan that’s right for you. When you pay the one time contract fee, per year, you receive an annual inspection of your home’s equipment at no extra cost and a discount off our flat rate prices on any repairs you might need during that year.
If you would like to read the details and benefits you receive during a Service Agreement Appointment, give us a call!
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
When to Contact an Emergency Plumber in Santa Fe, NM
What are the benefits of a Service Agreement Plan?
- Peace of Mind: Automatic period inspections of your water heater and fixtures keep them operating at peak efficiency. Potential problems can be spotted before they cause trouble.
- Competent Experts At Your Service: A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts looks after and “worries” about your plumbing system and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
- Preferred Treatment: A Service Agreement Plan increases your plumbing reliability, but should you need emergency service, the Plan entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Choice of Visits Per Year: You set the number of Service Agreement Plan calls per year. This will determine the cost of your Plan.
- Repairs: If repairs are needed, Service Agreement Plan customers are entitled to a discount. Customer approval is always sought before proceeding with any repairs.
- Price Protection: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods without notifying you. We charge by the job, not the hour, so you save money.
- Service You Can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
Rachel - Santa Fe, NM
I’ve used this company 3 times. Friendly, competent service every time.
fast. knowledgeable. friendly
Aniwatkins - Santa Fe, NM
Dominic was incredible. Fixed my issue as well as answering my many questions as a new home owner. Will use this company exclusively for my plumbing and heating and cooling!
Extremely happy and COOL!
Sharon - Santa Fe, NM
James very quickly provided a fair and accurate quote for 2 new evaporative coolers installed. He and his team completed the job in good time and did not hesitate to stay late to make this happen. We had some water come into the house during a bad storm and James was fast on the scene. Clearly the water was not from the cooler installation and he provided photos of the true culprit! I highly recommend James Plumbing and Heating for his professional service and outstanding customer care!
Isaac was great! Explained everything to me in great detail and fixed the problem. Had the company who installed the unit in twice and they couldn’t
Janine - Santa Fe, NM
I will be calling James plumbing and heating for all my needs and will recommend to family and friends.
Tracy - Santa Fe, NM
Very professional and personable service. Quick, thorough, tidy, friendly. Highly recommend!
Timely but incomplete
Daren - Santa Fe, NM
Thomas was a very pleasant young man but his work has left us with very little hot water pressure in the kitchen. I guess I should have pushed for a like kind replacement valve instead of the option he had available.
Danadavid - Santa Fe, NM
Efficient service helpful advice
Johnnicholson - Santa Fe, NM
Great service as always!
Jeanhiggins - Santa Fe, NM
Peter - Santa Fe, NM
Rebuilt toilet with fill valve flapper and gasket for bowl no leaks
Homeowner stated that kitchen faucet was leaking. Remove and replace both hot and cold cartridges. No leaks
Drain Cleaning in Santa Fe
Kitchen sink backing up. Ran snake down 8 cables and pulled up lots of grease. Filled up kitchen sink 4-5 times and is know draining properly.
Removing bathroom fixtures in Santa Fe
Lavatory faucet was leaking from fixture itself. Remove and replace one lavatory faucet and pop up assembly
Kitchen sink draining slowly. Ran drill snake down 50ft and kitchen sink is know draining properly.
Remove and replace one flapper and fill valve on toilet no leaks homeowner satisfied with work completed
Installed new tail piece to kitchen sink. Reconnected drain line. Everything draining properly and not leaking
Fixing sump pump drain leak in Santa Fe