Plumbing Service Agreements
Keep Your Home Safe and Save Money
You’ve trusted us to keep the systems in your home running efficiently for over 30 years; now we make that service even more cost-effective with our Flat Rate Pricing and Planned Service Agreements.
Flat Rate Pricing
Flat Rate Pricing allows us to charge a fixed price for a job, so you will know the cost up-front, before any work is done. The old method of pricing a job was based on time and materials. With our new method, you will know the “bottom line” in advance. You won’t have to worry about “watching the clock,” because even if the job takes longer than you might have expected, it will not cost you a penny more! Flat Rate Pricing becomes, in essence, your price guarantee. So next time you need us, remember – we charge by the job, not by the hour, which saves you money!
Planned Service Agreements
Our Planned Service Agreements provide you with an opportunity to choose from a variety of services that suit your needs. Depending upon the type of plumbing system you have, we can help you decide on the plan that’s right for you. When you pay the one time contract fee, per year, you receive an annual inspection of your home’s equipment at no extra cost and a discount off our flat rate prices on any repairs you might need during that year.
If you would like to read the details and benefits you receive during a Service Agreement Appointment, give us a call!
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
When to Contact an Emergency Plumber in Santa Fe, NM
What are the benefits of a Service Agreement Plan?
- Peace of Mind: Automatic period inspections of your water heater and fixtures keep them operating at peak efficiency. Potential problems can be spotted before they cause trouble.
- Competent Experts At Your Service: A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts looks after and “worries” about your plumbing system and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
- Preferred Treatment: A Service Agreement Plan increases your plumbing reliability, but should you need emergency service, the Plan entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Choice of Visits Per Year: You set the number of Service Agreement Plan calls per year. This will determine the cost of your Plan.
- Repairs: If repairs are needed, Service Agreement Plan customers are entitled to a discount. Customer approval is always sought before proceeding with any repairs.
- Price Protection: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods without notifying you. We charge by the job, not the hour, so you save money.
- Service You Can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
Great service: never overlooks details. Always available to describe problems and solutions.
James - Santa Fe, NM
Very professional. highly recommended. returns calls promptly.
5 Star Service
Jon - Santa Fe, NM
If you want a lasting plumbing job done correctly the first time, then James’ Plumbing & Heating are the people to call! Not only was my problem fixed promptly, it was affordable and everything was explained to me in depth and all of my questions were thoroughly answered. Furthermore, the person who fixed my problem (Isaac) called later on in the day to ask if everything was working properly. That type of service is rare nowadays and highly appreciated. James’ Heating & Plumbing will be my go-to for all future plumbing/heating needs. Keep up the great work!
Ariel - Santa Fe, NM
Isaac came and fixed all of our issues, he was fast and did an excellent job! Reliable and friendly service, I will definitely recommend James plumbing and heating to friends and family!
I highly recommend James Plumbing.
Kathy - Santa Fe, NM
Mary - Santa Fe, NM
Thomas showed up on time and rapidly worked to solve our blockage problem
Very happy with Isaac who came out to fix our plumbing issues.
Terri - Santa Fe, NM
This experience left us very pleased with every aspect of having Isaac with James’ Plumbing come take care of our plumbing problem.
Linda - Santa Fe, NM
The guys appraised the situation and promptly fixed my bad pump. He showed me exactly what he did. Polite and efficient!!
Fantastic Service - Emergency Situation
Ms. Kitty - Santa Fe, NM
First large snow .. Woke up with trouble with heating home... next few days 6-10 in expected.. Called, not expecting help.. but James Plbg and Htg came within the hour. I was a new customer... and couldn’t believe it. So grateful of their prompt SAT. service.. and professionalism. We have HEAT!!.(Weather 28 degrees and dropping). Thank you again Issac !
George - Santa Fe, NM
Shanda - Santa Fe, NM
Install tankless water heater in Santa Fe
Under counter on demand hot water heaters
Install whole house filter in Santa Fe
Replacing shower cartridge in Santa Fe
Repair boiler in Santa Fe
Mini split system
Kitchen sink repair in Santa Fe
Replumb kitchen sink in Santa Fe
Unclog kitchen sink in Santa Fe