Plumbing Service Agreements
Keep Your Home Safe and Save Money
You’ve trusted us to keep the systems in your home running efficiently for over 30 years; now we make that service even more cost-effective with our Flat Rate Pricing and Planned Service Agreements.
Flat Rate Pricing
Flat Rate Pricing allows us to charge a fixed price for a job, so you will know the cost up-front, before any work is done. The old method of pricing a job was based on time and materials. With our new method, you will know the “bottom line” in advance. You won’t have to worry about “watching the clock,” because even if the job takes longer than you might have expected, it will not cost you a penny more! Flat Rate Pricing becomes, in essence, your price guarantee. So next time you need us, remember – we charge by the job, not by the hour, which saves you money!
Planned Service Agreements
Our Planned Service Agreements provide you with an opportunity to choose from a variety of services that suit your needs. Depending upon the type of plumbing system you have, we can help you decide on the plan that’s right for you. When you pay the one time contract fee, per year, you receive an annual inspection of your home’s equipment at no extra cost and a discount off our flat rate prices on any repairs you might need during that year.
If you would like to read the details and benefits you receive during a Service Agreement Appointment, give us a call!
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
When to Contact an Emergency Plumber in Santa Fe, NM
What are the benefits of a Service Agreement Plan?
- Peace of Mind: Automatic period inspections of your water heater and fixtures keep them operating at peak efficiency. Potential problems can be spotted before they cause trouble.
- Competent Experts At Your Service: A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts looks after and “worries” about your plumbing system and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
- Preferred Treatment: A Service Agreement Plan increases your plumbing reliability, but should you need emergency service, the Plan entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Choice of Visits Per Year: You set the number of Service Agreement Plan calls per year. This will determine the cost of your Plan.
- Repairs: If repairs are needed, Service Agreement Plan customers are entitled to a discount. Customer approval is always sought before proceeding with any repairs.
- Price Protection: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods without notifying you. We charge by the job, not the hour, so you save money.
- Service You Can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
Great service! Isaac amazing and professional. Thanks for fitting us in today!
Donalee - Santa Fe, NM 87501
Doug - Santa Fe, NM 87505
Saw the problem and solved it.
Andrea - Santa Fe, NM 87507
Isaac Martinez did a great job. He was courteous, explained the problem, and his process. He was helpful with information and did a great job. Thank you.
Management done right
Piper - Santa Fe, NM 87505
As a small business owner myself I understand that sometimes things don’t go as planned w jobs. For me, how a company handles those moments is everything and I can’t say enough about Isaac and how he resolved our issue. He was professional, understanding, calm and proficient. He helped right the issue himself. I admire this type of leadership and highly recommend James Plumbing for commercial needs. Thank you!
Excellent Prompt Service
Mindy - Santa Fe, NM 87507
James Plumbing & Heating was a real lifesaver for us on a Friday afternoon. My husband and I were engaged in numerous house projects when we noticed our boiler was out Friday morning. My husband attempted to re-light the pilot, but it wasn't staying lit. We tried several HVAC companies, all who were booked for weeks. James placed us on a waiting list, and shortly thereafter, Carlos came and replaced our thermocouple, promptly and professionally. We had never used James Plumbing & Heating before, but we certainly will in the future. Thank you so much!
Kitchen sink was backing up ran small machine down drain line cleared line. Also fixed leaks on drain line
Ran camera down main to verify if something was wrong with due it freezing
Remove softener system
Repair faucet in Santa Fe
Boiler repair in Santa Fe