Plumbing Service Agreements
Keep Your Home Safe and Save Money
You’ve trusted us to keep the systems in your home running efficiently for over 30 years; now we make that service even more cost-effective with our Flat Rate Pricing and Planned Service Agreements.
Flat Rate Pricing
Flat Rate Pricing allows us to charge a fixed price for a job, so you will know the cost up-front, before any work is done. The old method of pricing a job was based on time and materials. With our new method, you will know the “bottom line” in advance. You won’t have to worry about “watching the clock,” because even if the job takes longer than you might have expected, it will not cost you a penny more! Flat Rate Pricing becomes, in essence, your price guarantee. So next time you need us, remember – we charge by the job, not by the hour, which saves you money!
Planned Service Agreements
Our Planned Service Agreements provide you with an opportunity to choose from a variety of services that suit your needs. Depending upon the type of plumbing system you have, we can help you decide on the plan that’s right for you. When you pay the one time contract fee, per year, you receive an annual inspection of your home’s equipment at no extra cost and a discount off our flat rate prices on any repairs you might need during that year.
If you would like to read the details and benefits you receive during a Service Agreement Appointment, give us a call!
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
When to Contact an Emergency Plumber in Santa Fe, NM
What are the benefits of a Service Agreement Plan?
- Peace of Mind: Automatic period inspections of your water heater and fixtures keep them operating at peak efficiency. Potential problems can be spotted before they cause trouble.
- Competent Experts At Your Service: A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts looks after and “worries” about your plumbing system and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
- Preferred Treatment: A Service Agreement Plan increases your plumbing reliability, but should you need emergency service, the Plan entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Choice of Visits Per Year: You set the number of Service Agreement Plan calls per year. This will determine the cost of your Plan.
- Repairs: If repairs are needed, Service Agreement Plan customers are entitled to a discount. Customer approval is always sought before proceeding with any repairs.
- Price Protection: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods without notifying you. We charge by the job, not the hour, so you save money.
- Service You Can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
Exceeded expectations. Very professional
David - Santa Fe, NM 87505
Real person answer phone. Good communication with Dominic who fixed our clogged sewer. Very impressed with process
Top notch professional
Greg - Santa Fe, NM 87505
Isaac is a top notch professional plumber. He solves problems that we didn’t know how to fix.
Excellent Service !
Bryanbrames - Santa Fe, NM 87508
Helpful and knowledgeable .. thanks !
Liz - Santa Fe, NM 87505
Isaac is a true professional and his work is exceptional!!!! Thank you for a great job!!!!
Broken heating system repair
Dan - Santa Fe, NM 87507
Upon hearing of our need, he responded quickly, assessed the issue of thermostat non performance and fixed it. Throughout his communication to us was clear.
Installed new tankless water heater
Installed new shower cartridge
Got swamp coolers ready for season
Install two new faucets and reconnect to drain lines
Fixing bathroom sink in Santa Fe