Santa Fe Clogged Drain Services
Are you having problems with slow drains in your Santa Fe home or business? One of the most common plumbing issues in a home is a clogged drain. A clogged drain in your kitchen or bathroom sink and showers can be inconvenient and create a real mess. Santa Fe Plumbing issues associated with clogged drains are slow draining shower or bathtubs, and low water pressure. At James’ Plumbing & Heating, we provide professional drain and sewer cleaning. We offer drain cleaning, drain line cleaning and sewer line cleaning plumbing services to Santa Fe, NM. Trust us to get things flowing again.
Our drain and sewer services include:
- Clogged kitchen drains
- Clogged bathroom drains
- Clogged sewer lines
- Clogged main lines
- Clogged garbage disposal drain
- Cleaning Sewer Lines- Kitchen, Laundry, Bathrooms, and Yard Lines
- Maintenance drain and line cleaning
- Main line sewer cleanings
- Vent pipe cleaning
- Sewer line camera inspections
- And More!
Look out for signs that your sewer may have a clog. Regular sewer and drain cleanings can help keep your drains flowing, but will not always prevent a clog from occurring. Clogged drains are a nuisance and can cause major headaches for homeowners throughout Santa Fe, NM. Needless to say, a clogged drain is something that should be corrected as quickly as possible to ensure that you maintain and healthy and safe environment. At James’ Plumbing we have over 30 years providing long lasting drain cleaning solutions that will correct even the worst clogged drains. Get the benefit of our many years experience by calling us now at 505-473-7148.
Signs of a Clogged Drain in Santa Fe:
- Toilet bubbles
- Water backs up into the sink, bathtub, shower, or commode
- Water coming out from underneath commode
- Water is slow to drain from bathtub, shower, sink or commode
- Bad odor coming from drains
- Puddles of water on the floor near sink, bathtub, shower, or commode
- Water coming out of a clean-out
Causes of a Clogged Drain:
- The buildup in a kitchen sewer line varies from greases, soaps, and food particles
- Ground up food from the disposal
- Air Conditioner Condensation Drains will buildup with algae, mold, mildew, lime, and minerals
- Bathroom sink drains can clog from hair, toothpaste, and soaps
- Bathtub and Shower Drains will build up with hair and soaps as well
- Toilet drains can get overwhelmed with the amount of toilet paper being used, paper towels, wipes, and feminine products
Having plumbing services performed can help avoid any serious issues from occurring. In some instances a drain clog can be severe enough that it can damage your plumbing system. By having one of our plumbers evaluate your plumbing system they can take care of any minors issues before they become major ones.
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
Great experience with James Plumbing and Thomas Martinez
Susann - Santa Fe, NM 87508
Thank you for such prompt service. Thomas is a real asset to your company. He listened to my concerns, he fixed the problem, didn’t leave a mess, knew what he was doing, was professional and courteous all throughout. I asked him where he learned the trade and he said James plumbing helped with cost of education and provided training, which made me very pleased you invested in your employees. Thank you, I would not hesitate to use James Plumbing again, and will send my friends your way. Suzanne
Extremely committed to customer service and getting the job done!
Victoria - Santa Fe, NM 87507
Having my hot water heater break during a cold snap, and then finding out it was leaking water everywhere was a nightmare. But James and Isaac worked super hard to fix the problem and ended up installing a much quieter and simpler option!
Great explanations, honest, good service
Susaneverett - Santa Fe, NM 87505
Dominic explained everything thoroughly, answered all my questions, and considered some money-saving strategies to lower the cost. Good service and I enjoyed working with him.
Great service. Excellent communication.
Jennifervellinga - Lamy, NM 87540
The guys did a great job. From the initial communication all the way to the end of the job, Isaac, Thomas and Dominic were great. Dominic in particular was there for us the whole time and was outstanding.
Top notch service
Gisele - Santa Fe, NM 87505
Isaac and Thomas were great as always!!!
Frozen water line repair in Santa Fe
Frozen water line repair in Santa Fe
Repair gas stove in Santa Fe
Install combination boiler in Santa Fe
Installing toilet in El Dorado