Santa Fe Clogged Drain Services
Are you having problems with slow drains in your Santa Fe home or business? One of the most common plumbing issues in a home is a clogged drain. A clogged drain in your kitchen or bathroom sink and showers can be inconvenient and create a real mess. Santa Fe Plumbing issues associated with clogged drains are slow draining shower or bathtubs, and low water pressure. At James’ Plumbing & Heating, we provide professional drain and sewer cleaning. We offer drain cleaning, drain line cleaning and sewer line cleaning plumbing services to Santa Fe, NM. Trust us to get things flowing again.
Our drain and sewer services include:
- Clogged kitchen drains
- Clogged bathroom drains
- Clogged sewer lines
- Clogged main lines
- Clogged garbage disposal drain
- Cleaning Sewer Lines- Kitchen, Laundry, Bathrooms, and Yard Lines
- Maintenance drain and line cleaning
- Main line sewer cleanings
- Vent pipe cleaning
- Sewer line camera inspections
- And More!
Look out for signs that your sewer may have a clog. Regular sewer and drain cleanings can help keep your drains flowing, but will not always prevent a clog from occurring. Clogged drains are a nuisance and can cause major headaches for homeowners throughout Santa Fe, NM. Needless to say, a clogged drain is something that should be corrected as quickly as possible to ensure that you maintain and healthy and safe environment. At James’ Plumbing we have over 30 years providing long lasting drain cleaning solutions that will correct even the worst clogged drains. Get the benefit of our many years experience by calling us now at 505-473-7148.
Signs of a Clogged Drain in Santa Fe:
- Toilet bubbles
- Water backs up into the sink, bathtub, shower, or commode
- Water coming out from underneath commode
- Water is slow to drain from bathtub, shower, sink or commode
- Bad odor coming from drains
- Puddles of water on the floor near sink, bathtub, shower, or commode
- Water coming out of a clean-out
Causes of a Clogged Drain:
- The buildup in a kitchen sewer line varies from greases, soaps, and food particles
- Ground up food from the disposal
- Air Conditioner Condensation Drains will buildup with algae, mold, mildew, lime, and minerals
- Bathroom sink drains can clog from hair, toothpaste, and soaps
- Bathtub and Shower Drains will build up with hair and soaps as well
- Toilet drains can get overwhelmed with the amount of toilet paper being used, paper towels, wipes, and feminine products
Having plumbing services performed can help avoid any serious issues from occurring. In some instances a drain clog can be severe enough that it can damage your plumbing system. By having one of our plumbers evaluate your plumbing system they can take care of any minors issues before they become major ones.
Need a Plumber for a Fix? Contact Us!
Swamp cooler and leak repair
Giselejacobs - Santa Fe, NM
Five star service!!!
Great service. Very responsive.
Jenny - Santa Fe, NM
Serviceman came on time and was very helpful and thorough. We will use James Plumbing again!
Linda - Santa Fe, NM
The technician was knowledgeable and explained everything!
Hugh - Santa Fe, NM
Great Service always
Daniel - Santa Fe, NM
Service swamp cooler
Repair toilet in Santa Fe
Repair swamp cooler in Santa Fe
Serviced tankless water heater
Install mini splits in Santa Fe